My Blog

WELCOME

Monday, February 11, 2013

I can't believe I have one of these now

I hate blogging. Really, I do. Why? Because 90% of blogs are about stupid shit, like whether or not someone's dog received shots at the vet, or something your kid did you thought was funny but really wasn't.

Anyhow, I pretty much have to have one of these, because, as I'm told, you just can't be an author these days without having a blog. But I'll be damned if I'm going to get a twitter, too.

So, rather than use this blog for anything constructive, I'm going to use it to post nonsensical bullshit that you may or may not care about. For those of you who've read my "Haters Gonna Hate" series on Wattpad, you'll know what I'm on about.

For the rest, see: http://www.wattpad.com/4847295-haters-gonna-hate

3 comments:

  1. Ah, well, that's true.
    No problem with that, reading complaints are kind of interesting anyway.
    I wrote a page and half of complaining in less than 10 minutes once, but eh.
    And this is DrizzlingRain, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's awesome that you have a blog now! A big fan of Haters Gonna Hate and Psych Investigation Episodes, and now Spell Book!

    ReplyDelete